The Spaceship App (App) is a mobile and web application for accessing your Spaceship customer account. It is made available by the Spaceship Group (Spaceship Financial Services Pty Ltd and its related entities including Spaceship Capital Limited) (Spaceship, our and we).
The App allows you to:
- check your account balance;
- manage your investments;
- view portfolio information; and
- view editorial and news content.
You will only be able to use the App if:
- you are an Australian resident;
- you are accessing the App on a compatible device; and
To access the App after registration, you will need to login using your username and password.
You agree that you will not disclose your username and password to any other person and that you will comply with the terms governing your Spaceship customer account.
2. Fees and charges
Using the App on a mobile device may incur fees charged by your mobile service provider for downloading and using the App. Any such fees are your sole responsibility and any matters regarding such fees should be raised with your mobile service provider.
3. Your obligations
You agree that:
- you will not act fraudulently or maliciously in relation to the App or its software. For example, you will not copy, modify, adversely affect, reverse engineer, hack into or insert malicious code into the App or its software;
- you will not override the software lockdown on your device (i.e. jailbreak your device);
- you will comply with the terms applying to your Spaceship customer account as provided to you by us from time to time;
- you will not leave your device unattended and left logged into the App; and
- you will lock your device or take other steps necessary to stop unauthorised use of the App.
4. We only provide general information
Spaceship Capital Limited (ABN 67 621 011 649, AFSL 501605) (Spaceship Capital) is the issuer of the Spaceship Universe Portfolio and Spaceship Index Portfolio (Spaceship Voyager).
Spaceship Capital is the promoter of Spaceship Super. Spaceship Super is issued by Tidswell Financial Services Limited (ABN 55 010 810 607, AFSL 237628) as trustee of the Tidswell Master Superannuation Plan (ABN 34 300 938 877).
Information contained in the App is general in nature as it has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the relevant product disclosure statement and reference guide, available on spaceship.com.au, and obtain appropriate financial and taxation advice, before making a financial decision based on information contained in the App.
5. Links to third party material, websites and software
The App may include third party materials and links to external websites, which may include websites that have software available for download. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We do not endorse or approve the owners or operators of any third party material or websites, any information, graphics or materials on these websites, or any goods or services (including software) offered on these websites.
To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility or liability for, nor do we give any warranty in respect of, any third party material or websites, their contents, or any goods and services they offer.
6. Our privacy statement
We're committed to respecting your privacy. The Privacy Act 1988(Cth) regulates how we handle your personal information, including how we collect, use, disclose and secure it.
By using the App, you consent and agree to your personal information being collected and used by us and other parties as explained in this privacy statement. If we don't collect this information, then we may not be able to provide the products or services you request.
The type of information about you we collect and use includes your name, date of birth, contact details (including your address (postal or email) and contact number), tax file number and other information that you provide when opening your account, as we well as records of your account transactions and the balance of your Spaceship customer account.
We may collect and use your personal information:
- when you ask us to provide you with information about our products or services;
- to arrange, provide, manage and improve financial products and services for you (this includes processing your application for a financial product, and opening, administering and maintaining your membership/client account and records);
- to identify you and investigate and protect against fraud and unlawful activity;
- to comply with laws which apply to us (including anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws and theSuperannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (Cth)), assist regulatory authorities and protect our lawful interests; and
- subject to our legal obligations and any request to unsubscribe from direct marketing, to provide you with promotional information about financial products and services (we may also share your personal information with our related bodies corporate and joint promotion partners for this purpose).
Your personal information may be provided confidentially to external service providers, including any trustee, custodian, auditor, taxation adviser, legal adviser and information technology consultants. We may also provide your personal information to external service providers to verify your identity.
We may disclose your personal information to our related companies located in Australia, but only so those related companies can assist us with functions relating to managing your account.
Additionally, your personal information will be disclosed if required by law to do so.
While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in the App does not contain any mistakes (and is accurate and complete), we do not warrant that the information is free from error or omission, or that the information is adequate, complete or suitable for your intended use. So, we recommend you seek independent advice before acting on any information on the App.
We do not warrant that the quality of the products or services made available on the App will meet your expectations.
8. Our liability is limited
To the extent permitted by law, neither we, nor any of our employees, agents or officers, accept or are liable for any direct, indirect or incidental loss, loss of profits, liability or claim arising from, or any costs, charges or expenses incurred as a result of:
- any reliance upon the information contained in the App;
- your use of the App;
- any theft or unauthorised access to the App;
- any omissions, defects, errors, or viruses contained in the App; or
- any revision, suspension or discontinuance of the App or websites which are linked to the App,
whether in contract, tort (including negligence), by statute or otherwise.
Our liability for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at our option to:
- the resupply of the services (or part of them); or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
9. We own copyright and trademarks
The material on the App is copyright protected. Except to the extent prescribed by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), or where you obtain our prior written consent, you are prohibited from reproducing, creating links to, framing, uploading to a third party or storing or transmitting any part of the App.
You must not commercialise (in any form or by any means) any information, products or services contained on our websites without our prior written consent.
The App also contains registered trademarks owned by us. You are prohibited from using these trademarks in any way without our prior written consent.
10. These terms may change from time to time
11. We're able to suspend or terminate your access and use of the App
12. These terms are governed by Australian laws
The information on this website is compliant with the laws of the State of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia. The website may not comply with the laws of any other country.
Any disputes must be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in New South Wales, Australia in accordance with laws in force in New South Wales. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to this jurisdiction.
13. Other matters
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.